Finally! I’m running a little late, but I’ve remade all the primer level Halloween music into portrait orientation so it will fit in my student’s binders! Yeah! Now it is so much easier for them to open their binders and play. And hopefully, while they have their binders opened, they will actually look at what else I’ve assigned and practice it!
These are easy enough to be used by students who have just learned to read some notes on the staff.
Two of these pieces have an autumn theme with no mention of Halloween. Those two are See the Scarecrow and Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater. So if you have students who don’t play Halloween music, you can use these.
The music isn’t new, and if you’ve been using my site for years, I’m sure you have seen these before. What is new is the portrait orientation and I’ve updated the art in 3 of them. Some of these have duets and some don’t. It depends on how much room I had on the page.
This music is very short, except for Five Little Pumpkins. If you are having a Halloween recital, they can either play the piece twice, the second time in a different octave, or they can learn 2 or 3 of them and play them as a set. For those of you who are new teachers, the easiest ones have no skips, and I’m listing those first.
Some of you have been having trouble downloading my bigger files, so I am posting these separately. I hope your students enjoy the new portrait format of these pieces!
- Halloween Halloween Portrait
- See the Scarecrow Portrait
- Halloween is almost Here Portrait
- Once Year On Halloween Portrait
- Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Hey Mr Mummy Portrait
- Five Little Pumpkins Revised
- This music is for your private use with piano students or family and may be performed in recitals.
- This files may not be shared outside of your home or studio either electronically or any other method.
- The music may not be posted on another internet site and it may not be sold.
- The art is also protected by copyright and may not be used on other material.