Why can’t I can’t print your PDF files?
There are thousand of teachers using this site. I’m truly sorry that I cannot help every teacher, but I really do not have the resources and knowledge to know why your printer is not working. Everything I post is tested on my printer but I subscribe and pay a server that actually hosts the files. Please try each of the following solutions. If you still cannot print after you have tried them all, then, unfortunately, I have no other ideas. The good news is that often teachers tell me they wait a while and they are able to print them at a later time!
- Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Unplug your printer, wait 30 seconds, plug it back in, and try printing again.
- Restart your computer. This will help many times.
- Wait until the next day and try to print again. Try to print at the least busy time.
- Right click on the PDF file and save it to your computer. Print that file, rather than printing the link on my website.
- Try to print the material on another computer and printer.