I have a few notices before I discuss today’s post. First, a gigantic thank you to my readers for supporting the website. Without your help I would not have been able to manage this blog for the last 10 years, especially now that it is so huge with such an extensive data base. I am about a year behind in writing thank you notes and I apologize for that.
The second notice is about my store. My website platform had a problem in their last update. If you buy something in my store, I temporarily will have to personally email the file to you. I was told that the email problem will be fixed soon. In the meantime, I am enjoying emailing my music to you and getting your feedback!
If you purchased an item using PayPal and never received it, please let me know.
Today’s post is an editable practice chart that matches my new 2016 design. Be sure and reinforce the holes if you put it in a binder.
This PDF file is editable so you can choose the title. There is not a lot of room, so adjust your text to fit. You can add your student’s name or type something like Practice Chart or Practice Log. You can also leave it blank. If you are new to editable PDF files, here are some instructions.
- Open the PDF in the latest version of Adobe Reader. (This is the same free program you use to print all of my material.)
- With your mouse, click about an inch down in the middle. (Use the image above to help find where the editable field is.)
- A light blue text field box with a blinking cursor in the middle will show up where you should type. The blue box will not show up when printed!
- Type your text in the box, adjusting your wording to fit.
- I formatted the blue text fields to be centered so you will be starting in the center of the box.
- Save the blank file so you can use it again with different text.
Can’t open the PDF files? Check out my frequently asked questions from the menu bar above. Teachers have reported problems with the Windows 10 Edge browser and successfully use Chrome or Explorer instead.